Sunday, November 24, 2019

OPI "Tinker, Thinker, Winker?"


Hi all and happy Sunday!  Sorry for not posting for a few days - I was under the weather and it's only now that I'm starting to feel better.  But without further ado, today's nail polish is OPI's "Tinker, Thinker, Winker?" from their Nutcracker Collection.  Look at this beauty in the bottle:


"Tinker, Thinker, Winker?" is a gorgeous silver micro glitter in a clear base.  The formula is this polish was wonderful and it applied very easily to my nails.  After three coats I was pleasantly surprised to find that "Tinker, Thinker, Winker?" was pretty much opaque on my nails.  (Though I was keen to try it out as a top coat!)  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for four days before I had a couple of minor tip chips.


The first nail polish I decided to try out with "Tinker, Thinker, Winker?" was Essie's "Go Overboard."  This combination turned out to e very pretty and I would definitely wear it again!  Here's how "Tinker, Thinker, Winker?" looked up close:


Overall I am thrilled with OPI's "Tinker, Thinker, Winker?"  Everything about this nail polish is perfect and it is absolutely stunning on the nail!  I cannot wait to wear this polish again and again!  Plus I think it can be worn year-round.

Keep up with the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment