Saturday, November 30, 2019

Maniology "Shangri-La"


Hi guys and happy Saturday!  Who else has started decorating for the holidays?  Today's nail polish is Maniology's "Shangri-La" which came in one of their Mani x Me boxes.  Here's how this fun stamping polish looks in the bottle:


"Shangri-La" is a gorgeous dusty sage green.  The formula of this nail polish was great and it applied nicely to my nails.  After two coats "Shangri-La" was completely opaque with no streaks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for five days before I noticed any chips.  Look at this pretty up close:


Overall I am really pleased with Maniology's "Shangri-La."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect and I plan to wear this polish a lot more often.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment