Monday, August 15, 2016

A England "Lady Of Shalott"


Hi everyone!  I can't believe it is Monday again!  The work week moves slowly but the weekend just flies by so quickly!  But I do hope everyone had a nice relaxing weekend, and maybe watched some of the Olympics.  Anyways, today's nail polish is A England's "Lady Of Shalott" which I picked up in Paris last Summer.

"Lady Of Shalott" is a very pretty deep blue nail polish that almost looks black on the nail.  Formula wise, this nail polish is great and was easy to apply. After two coats, "Lady Of Shalott" was completely opaque and streak free.  In fact it was actually opaque after one coat!  (But I used two for the picture.)  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Lady Of Shalott" for four full days before I noticed any tip chips.

Overall I am quite pleased with A England's "Lady Of Shalott."  Everything about this nail polish was fantastic and I cannot wait to wear it again.  I'd also like to get my hands on a few more colors, guess that means I'll just have to go back to Paris!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment