Saturday, August 27, 2016

Nicole by OPI "Great Minds Pink Alike"


Hi everyone!  It's finally Saturday and today is busy as I host one of my best friend's bridal shower! Today's nail polish is Nicole by OPI's "Great Minds Pink Alike" which was a special 2012 limited release for Target.  Ironically I found this polish at TJ Maxx as a duo with another polish.  The set looks like this:


"Great Minds Pink Alike" is a hot pink polish with hot pink shimmer!  Formula wise this nail polish was good, but just the tiniest bit watery.  However it wasn't watery enough to affect applying this polish.  After two coats of polish, "Great Minds Pink Alike" was no where near opaque, and it was particularly noticeable at the tips.  In terms of chipping, I was only able to wear this nail polish for a day and a half before it started to chip off in big chunks.

Overall I am very disappointed by Nicole by OPI's "Great Minds Pink Alike."  The formula was fair but it was upsetting that it chipped so quickly.  The only nice part about this nail polish was its name. I probably won't be wearing this nail polish again any time soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the latest and greatest!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment