Monday, August 1, 2016

Ella & Mila "Samba Beats"


Hi all!  I can't believe it is August now!  This year really has flown by for me!  Anyways, today's nail polish is Ella & Mila's "Samba Beats."  Ella & Mila is a brand that is new to me and I have never seen it available in stores around me.  I purchased mine on Amazon for a good price.

"Samba Beats" is a gorgeous turquoise colored polish, with just a hint of kelly green.  Formula wise this nail polish was very easy to apply.  After two coats, "Samba Beats" was completely opaque and only had one or two minor streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Samba Beats" for five full days before there were any visible chip marks.

Overall I am very pleased with Ella & Mila's "Samba Beats."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I plan on buying some more Ella & Mila nail polishes!  Also Ella & Mila is 5-free and vegan!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading the blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment