Sunday, August 21, 2016

OPI "No More Mr. Night Sky"


Hi everyone!  I can't believe another weekend has come and gone.  I hope everyone has enjoyed a nice relaxing weekend!  But without any further ado, today's nail polish is OPI's "No More Mr. Night Sky."

"No More Mr. Night Sky" is a lovely black nail polish packed full of silver shimmer.  Formula wise, this polish was decent,  The polish wasn't too thick or too thin but it was a bit difficult to apply.  After two coats "No More Mr. Night Sky" was completely opaque ad streak free, which is impressive because it looked horrible after the first coat!  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "No More Mr. Night Sky" for four days before there were some minor tip chips.

Overall OPI's "No More Mr. Night Sky" is a good nail polish, however it was not one of my favorites.  Everything about this polish is nice and I will wear "No More Mr. Night Sky" again even if it isn't one of my top choices.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with everything going on!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment