Sunday, August 28, 2016

Noodles Nail Polish "Sea Breeze and Palm Trees"


Hi guys!  Today is a surprise extra post because I got this nail polish off of Etsy and I just couldn't wait to share it with y'all!  Each bottle costs somewhere between $8-$9 (USD) a bottle and it shipped and arrived quickly as well as being well packaged.  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Noodles Nail Polish in "Sea Breeze and Palm Trees."

"Sea Breeze and Palm Trees" is a gorgeous glittery nail polish!  It features a base color that is a pretty creamy color white with lots of blue, turquoise, and lime green multi-sized glitter pieces.  Formula wise this polish was the tiniest bit thick, but it worked to the polishes advantage because it made it easier to get the glitter evenly on the nail.  After two coats, "Sea Breeze and Palm Trees" completely opaque and streak free, which is always nice.  As for chipping, I'm still wearing "Sea Breeze and Palm trees" and it is holding up great! (And I am only three days in!)

Overall I am very pleased with Noodles Nail Polish in "Sea Breeze and Palm Trees."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and I will definitely be wearing this nail polish a lot more often.  I'd also like to buy some more Noodles Nail Polish!

Hop over to Etsy here is you are interested in some Noodles Nail Polish!

Also be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with everything that's going on!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment