Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Fresh Paint "Honey Dew"


Hi guys and happy Tuesday!  Today's nail polish is Fresh Paint's "Honey Dew."  Fresh Paint is a brand of polish that is sold at the American store 5 Below, where everything cost $5 (USD) or less.

"Honey Dew" is a gorgeous neon lime green polish that is perfect for Summer!  It's very bright and looks great in the sunshine!  Formula wise this polish was a tiny bit thick but still easy enough to apply without much effort.  After two coats, "Honey Dew" was completely opaque and had no visible streaks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for three full days before I noticed a few small chips.

Overall I am very happy with Finger Paint's "Honey Dew."  Everything about this nail polish is nice, especially its great color!  I cannot wait to wear this color all Summer long!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment