Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Nails INC "Sugar House Lane"


Hi everyone!  I hope everyone is having a lovely week!  Today's nail polish is Nails INC's "Sugar House Lane." This polish is part of Nails INC's Special Effects line.

"Sugar House Lane" is a fun beige with silver and black micro-glitter mixed in.  Formula wise this polish was pretty good and went on well.  After two coats, "Sugar House Lane" was not completely opaque and looked patchy in places.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Sugar House Lane" for two days before the glitter began to catch on everything and chip the polish off.

Overall I have mixed feelings about Nails INC's "Sugar House Lane."  Its a fun unique color and the application is nice but the final look left a lot to be desired.  I probably won't rush to wear this nail polish again anytime soon.

Be sure to keep up with the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment