Monday, March 6, 2017

March Dupe Post: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Coral Reef" and Maybelline "Coral Crush"


Hi everyone!  I hope everyone survived Monday!  (Who else is already ready for the weekend?) Today's blog is a comparison of Maybelline's "Coral Crush and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Coral Reef."  Both polishes are a bright coral color that look nearly identical in the bottle.


Formula wise both polishes were good, although Maybelline's "Coral Crush" was easier to apply. Both polishes were opaque after two coats and I had a very difficult time distinguishing the polishes from each other while on my nails.  When I took my nails into really strong natural light I was able to see that Maybelline's "Coral Crush" was just the tiniest bit darker but you really had to look.

If you want to know more about Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Coral Reef" or Maybelline's "Coral Crush" be sure to check out my earlier blogs!

Overall both Maybelline's Coral Crush" and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Coral Reef" are great and are perfect for Springtime.  I believe they are essentially identical and you probably don't need both in your collection (unless you are a nail polish hoarder like myself.)  Both polishes are drugstore brands and are very affordable.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish-y fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment