Saturday, March 4, 2017

Nicole by OPI "It's Not Me, It's Blue"


Hi everyone!  I hope you all are enjoying your weekend so far!  I spent the day shopping and it was so nice to go to the mall!  Today's nail polish is Nicole by OPI's "It's Not Me, It's Blue."

"It's Not Me, It's Blue" is a gorgeous dark blue with a lot of silver shimmer.  Formula wise this polish was great and it applied very easily.  After two coats of "It's Not Me, It's Blue" the polish was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "It's Not Me, It's Blue" for five full days before there were a few tip chips.

Overall I am really happy with Nicole by OPI's "It's Not Me, It's Blue."  Everything about this polish is perfect and I can't wait to wear it again and again!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment