Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Sinful Colors "Daddy's Girl"


Hi everyone! I hope y'all are having a good week so far!  In North Carolina the weather has been nice the past few days and Spring has officially sprung!  (Yay for warmer weather!)  Today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "Daddy's Girl."

"Daddy's Girl" is a very pretty dark purple polish with purple glitter.  Formula wise this polish was nice and easy to apply.  After two coats, "Daddy's Girl" was mostly opaque but had a few streak marks where you could see through to my nails.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Daddy's Girl" for three days before it began to flake off.

Overall Sinful Colors "Daddy's Girl" is an okay polish.  I tried worse and I've had a lot better.  I will probably give this nail polish another try bu not until I've tried out some others in my collection.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment