Thursday, March 16, 2017

Nocibé "Lucky Green"


Hi everyone!  We've nearly made it to the weekend and tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day!  (As someone who is half Irish it is always nice to celebrate!)  Today's nail polish is Nocibé's "Lucky Green."

"Lucky Green" is a very pretty green and silver chunky glitter polish that features star-shaped glitter.  Formula wise this polish was slightly watery and the glitter didn't easily come out of the bottle.  After a few attempts I was able to work some glitter chunks out of the bottle and on to my nail using tweezers.  Like many glitter nail polishes "Lucky Green" isn't necessarily meant to be worn alone so I decided to test it out over a few polishes.


The first polish I decided to test out with "Lucky Green" was OPI's "Pedal Faster Suzi" which is a lavender colored polish.  This combination was cute and very springy.


The second polish I decided to try out with "Lucky Green" was Sinful Colors "Mint 2B Cool."  This combination was pretty and very mermaid-like!

Overall I really like Nocibé's "Lucky Green."  I love how this polish looked on my nails and with some patience and a pair of tweezers I was able to get the star-shaped glitter out of the bottle.  I will wear this nail polish again soon!

If you want to know more about OPI's "Pedal Faster Suzi" or Sinful Colors "Mint2BCool" check out my posts from earlier this year!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment