Tuesday, October 9, 2018

A England "Katherine Of Aragon"


Hey guys and happy Tuesday!  Who else is having the longest week ever?  Today's nail polish is A England's "Katherine Of Aragon" another one of King Henry VIII's wives from the Tudoresque collection.

"Katherine Of Aragon is a really pretty silver dusty purple/pink.  Formula wise this nail polish was amazing applied really well.  After only a single coat "Katherine Of Aragon" was fully opaque with no streak marks.  But as usual I added a second coat for the photo.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Katherine Of Aragon" for six full days before I began to get some small tip chips.

Overall I am absolutely in love with A England's "Katherine Of Aragon."  It is such a lovely color and the formula so fantastic!  I will be wearing this nail polish again and again until the bottle runs out!

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment