Saturday, October 20, 2018

Tie-Dye Stamped Nails


Hey everyone and welcome to the weekend!  Nearly two-thirds of the way through October and I felt it was time for some all pink nail art to honor Breast Cancer Awareness Month!  So without further ado, here is today's gorgeous design!

First I decided to selected a stamping plate - so I picked out Bundle Monster's XL-456 which looks like this:


As you can see it is has lots of tie-dye designs!  Next I needed to pick out some fun pink polishes:

Sally Hansen Insta Dry "Peppy Le Fuchsia", Bundle Monster Color "Restless Dahlia" and "Bam! White."

After picking out some polishes I painted my nails with two coats of Sally Hansen Insta Dry's "Peppy Le Fuchsia" to be the base of the design.  My nails then looked like this:


After this I started placing dots of BundleMonster Colors "Bam! White" and Restless Dahlia" on the plate and then swiping to mix them.  After that I placed the designs on my nails so they looked like this:


If you want to know more about Bundle Monster Colors "Restless Dahlia" check out my post from earlier this month!

Overall I am really pleased with how well this design turned out!  It looks so great and I definitely want to try the tie-dye designs out in other colors as well!

Make sure you follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all my nail polishing adventures!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment