Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Essie "Check Up"


Hello everyone!  Today's nail polish is Essie's "Check-Up" which was part of one of their Breast Cancer Awareness mini-collections.  So it was the perfect polish continue my month of pink to honor and bring awareness to Breast Cancer.  (Also let's all take moment to remember that it is the best "on Wednesday's we wear pink" moment from Mean Girls.)

"Check-Up" is a lovely dusty mauve.  The formula of this polish was really nice and applied with easy to my nails.  After two coats "Check-Up" was fully opaque and streak free.   It also looked really nice on my nails!  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Check-Up" for five full days before I noticed any chips.

Overall I am really happy with Essie's "Check-Up."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I will definitely be keeping it in my collection for a long time!

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things fun and nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment