Saturday, October 27, 2018

Essie "Pink About It"


Hello everyone and happy Saturday!  It has been raining for the last 36 hours and I'm ready for the sun to come back out.  While I wait I picked out a light bright polish to brighten my mood.  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Essie's "Pink About It."

"Pink About It" is unsurprisingly a really pretty light pink polish.  Formula wise "Pink About It" was really nice and applied well.  After two coats the polish was full opaque with no visible streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Pink About It" for five full days before I noticed a few minor tip chips.

Overall I quite like Essie's "Pink About It."  The color is super pretty and it looked great with my skin tone.  You'll definitely be seeing me rock this gorgeous pink again soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish-y fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment