Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Bow Nail Art


Hello everyone and Happy Halloween!  It's one last post pink post in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  So without further ado, here is some semi nail fail pink bows!

First I selected some fun polishes:

Color Club's "Enchanted", OPI's "Elephantastic Pink" and Bundle Monster Color's "Restless Dahlia"

I started by using Color Club's "Enchanted" as a base coat to make the pink bows pop!  Here's how "Enchanted" looked on my nails:


Next I used some dotting tools from Bundle Monster to create the bows using OPI's "Elephantastic Pink" and Bundle Monster Color's "Restless Dahlia."  As you can see my freehand skills are't the best but I think it is a pretty fair first attempt at bows!


Overall I like the concept of this nail art even if my execution wasn't so stunning.  I will definitely try this look out again!

If you want to know more about Color Club's "Enchanted", OPI's "Elephantastic Pink" or Bundle Monster Colors "Restless Dahlia" check out my posts from earlier this year!

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the nail polish adventure!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment