Friday, November 2, 2018

OPI "Get Your Number"


Hi all and happy November!  Now that October has ended we will go back to other colored polishes. So without further ado, today's nail polish is OPI's "Get Your Number" which was part of the Mariah Carey collection from several years ago.  The mini set looked like this:


"Get Your Number" is a gorgeous royal blue textured polish.  The formula of "Get Your Number" was amazing and applied very well to my nails.  After two coats the polish was entirely opaque with no visible streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Get Your Number" for three days before the tips began to have some wear and tear.  The only slightly disappointing part was the polish wasn't as textured as I had hoped it would be.

Overall I like OPI's "Get Your Number."  The color and formula were wonderful and I'll for sure wear it again soon - even though it wasn't very textured.

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram ad Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with my nail polish adventures!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment