Friday, November 9, 2018

Covergirl "Always Autumn"


Hey everyone and happy Friday!  I meant to post this yesterday but time go away from me!  But here's today's nail polish: Covergirl's "Always Autumn" which is perfect for the Fall weather.

"Always Autumn" is a really pretty dark dusty rose colored polish.  The formula of "Always Autumn" was fantastic and applied really easily to my nails.  After only one coat, this nail polish was completely opaque and streak free.  However I applied a second coat for the photos.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Always Autumn" for five days before there was some noticeable tip wear.

Overall I really like Covergirl's "Always Autumn."  The color is stunning and the formula and wear time are fantastic!  You'll definitely see me wearing this nail polish again and again throughout Autumn and Winter!

Make sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment