Monday, November 26, 2018

Nicole by OPI "Why Yellow There..."


Hello guys and happy Monday!  Today's nail polish is Nicole by OPI's "Why Yellow There..." which is actually a miss-labeled Sephora by OPI nail polish.  This came as part of a mini set that was purchased at a TJ Maxx several years ago.  The set looks like this:


"Why Yellow There..." is a lovely pastel yellow polish.  Formula wise this nail polish was good and applied easily to my nails.  After two coats, "Why Yellow There..." was not fully opaque and did have streak marks.  I opted to add a third coat to see if that helped, which it did.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Why Yellow There..." for two days before there were some small tip chips.

Overall Nicole by OPI's "Why Yellow There..." is an okay polish.  The formula is nice and the color pretty but I have several similar polishes so I am unsure whether I will keep this nail polish or not.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish-y fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment