Friday, November 16, 2018

Live Love Polish "Bellas For Life (BFL)"


Hi all and welcome to the weekend!  The sun finally came out today and I nearly cried tears of happiness.  Today's nail polish is Live Love Polish's "Bellas For Life (BFL)" which is from their Pitch Perfect collection.

"Bellas For Life (BFL)" is a really pretty purple blue shift with micro silver glitter.  Formula wise this polish was fantastic and applied really well.  After only a single coat, "Bellas For Life (BFL)" was fully opaque and streak free!  I did apply a second coat for the photos.  In terms of chipping, Was able to wear "Bellas For Life (BFL)" for four days before I had some small chips on the tips of my nails.

Overall I am really pleased by Live Love Polish's "Bellas For Life (BFL)."  There is nothing bad about this nail polish and I plan on wearing it again and again!

Make sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment