Saturday, November 24, 2018

Sephora Formula X "Chroma-zone"


Hey all and happy Saturday!  I'm having a relaxing day of resting after Thanksgiving, Black Friday shopping and putting up all the Christmas decorations.  But without further ado, today's nail polish is Sephora Formula X's "Chroma-zone."

"Chroma-zone" is a fun pink shimmery polish!  Formula wise "Chroma-zone" was very easy to apply and looked nice on my nail.  Since this is a top coat I decided to test it out with a creme polish.


The nail polish I decided to try with "Chroma-zone" was Zoya's "Micky."  This combination was subtle and looked fantastic and would be perfect for a princess party or trip to Disney!

If you want to know more about Zoya's "Micky" check out my previous post!

Overall I really like Sephora Formula X's "Chroma-zone."  This iridescent shimmer is great and I plan to try it out with many other polishes in my collection!

Make sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish and fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment