Sunday, November 4, 2018

OPI "Glitzerland"


Hi everyone and happy Sunday!  The sun was out all day - until the time change made the sun set at 5:30p.  But at least it has been a lovely weekend.  So without further ado, today's nail polish is OPI's "Glitzerland."

"Glitzerland" is a really pretty silver and gold shimmered polish!  The formula was watery and took a bit of patience to apply without flooding my nails.  After two coats "Glitzerland" was completely opaque but had a few minor streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for five full days before there were a few tip chips.

Overall I like how OPI's "Glitzerland" looked on my nails but the watery formula was definitely a downer.  That being said I think I'll keep this polish around for a while longer at least until I find some more gold polishes!

Be sure to also follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment