Sunday, November 18, 2018

Jordana "Purple Glam"


Hey guys and happy Sunday!  Today's nail polish is Jordana's "Purple Glam."  Jordana is a new brand for me that until I took trip to Edenton, North Carolina back int he Spring I had never seen before.  (Edenton by the way is a very cute adorable tiny town which was recently hit by hurricane Florence back in September.)

"Purple Glam" is unsurprisingly a purple nail polish but it has a variety of differently shaped silver glitter mixed in.  The formula of "Purple Glam" was quite nice and applied really well to my nails.  The glitter also spread evenly on my nails.  After only one coat of polish it was fully opaque and streak free.  That being said I always apply a second coat of polish for the photos and wear time.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for three days before I started to notice a few chips.

Overall I am really impressed by Jordana's "Purple Glam."  For an affordable drugstore brand held up well and has a fantastic formula!  And the color is lovely!  I can't wait to wear this nail polish again and hope to get some additional polishes by this brand!

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with my nail polish and adventures!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment