Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Ciaté "Snow Globe"


Hello all and happy Tuesday!  This has been a long week so far and we have several days t go before I tis Friday again.  So until then I picked out a fun flakie to make my day happier, so without further ado, today's nail polish is Ciaté's "Snow Globe"

"Snow Globe" is an iridescent flakie polish.  Formula wise "Snow Globe" was watery but applied fairly well.  As it is meant to be worn as a top coat I decided to test it out over a few creme polishes.


The first polish I tested out with "Snow Globe" over Nicole by OPI's "Alex By The Books."  This combination was fun and looks very wintery.


The second polish I tried out with "Snow Globe" was OPI's "Glitzerland."  This combo was less noticeable but would be great for New Year's Eve!

If you want to know more about Nicole by OPI's "Alex By The Books" or OPI's "Glitzerland" check out my previous posts.

Overall I like Ciaté's "Snow Globe."  It is a fun flakie that looked great with all the colored polishes I tried with it!  I can't wait to wear it again and again!

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with my nail polish adventure.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment