Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Nicole by OPI "Alex By The Books"


Hi everyone and happy Tuesday!  Today's nail polish is Nicole by OPI's "Alex By The Books" which was part of the Modern Family collection from a few summers back.  Alex is the nerdy teenage daughter on the show but she's so sassy and has always been my favorite!

"Alex By The Books" is a pretty aquamarine colored polish.  The formula of "Alex By The Books" was the tiniest bit watery but still applied well to my nails.  After two coats, the polish was entirely opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Alex By The Books" for four days before I noticed any chips.

Overall I am surprised by how nice Nicole by OPI's "Alex By The Books" is!  I was worried since the formula was slightly watery that it would not look good but it surprised me and looks fantastic!  I will definitely wear this nail polish more often!

Make sure you follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment