Sunday, September 23, 2018

Ciaté "Chinchilla"


Hi guys and happy Sunday!  After sunshine yesterday for the first day of Fall, we have now taken a weather nose dive into rain.  So I went with a cooler color for today's nail polish, which is Ciaté's "Chinchilla" which was part of their annual advent calendar from 2013.  The set looks like this:


"Chinchilla" is a pretty pastel periwinkle colored polish.  Formula wise "Chinchilla" was slightly thick but it applied nice and evenly.  After two coats the nail polish was entirely opaque but had several visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this polish for three days before I noticed some tip wear.

Overall I like Ciaté's "Chinchilla" and it is a unique color in my collection.  I will probably wear this nail polish a lot come Winter as it is a nice neutral color.

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment