Friday, September 21, 2018

L'Oreal "Fleur de Lis"


Hi everyone and welcome back to the weekend!  So without any further ado, today's nail polish is L'Oreal's "Fleur de Lis."  I knew I had to buy this polish because I love the fleur de lis design and pretty much anything French.

"Fleur de Lis" is a pretty lavender colored polish with silver shimmer.  Formula wise this nail polish was surprisingly good and applied really well to my nails.  After two coats, "Fleur de Lis" was almost fully opaque but you could see my nail line but there were no real streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this polish for three days before it began to chip off.

Overall I have mixed feelings of L'Oreal's "Fleur de Lis."  I love the color and the name but I wish it was more opaque and lasted longer on my nails.  I'm not sure how long this polish will stay in my collection but it's color is a really lovely Springtime pastel.

Make sure you follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with my nail polishing adventures!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment