Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Crayola "Wisteria"


Hi all and happy Tuesday!  It has been a busy day today but the weather was nice!  (I think Fall might be just around the corner!)  Today's nail polish is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's "Wisteria" from their Crayola collection.

"Wisteria" is a very pretty dusty lilac colored polish.  The formula of "Wisteria" was good and applied easily.  However, the brush head was so large that it made it difficult to apply.  After two coats the nail polish was opaque but with the large brush head there were several streak marks and uneven polish.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Wisteria for two days before it began to chip.

Overall I have mixed feelings about Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's "Wisteria."  The color is gorgeous but the difficult application and uneven look are a bit of a let down.  I'm not sure whether I'll give this nail polish another go.

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment