Friday, September 7, 2018

OPI "Sparrow Me The Drama"


Hi all and welcome to the weekend!!  Today's nail polish is OPI's "Sparrow Me The Drama" which was part of a Pirates of the Caribbean collection from about a decade ago.  (How it has been that long is amazing to me!)

"Sparrow Me The Drama" is a really pretty lilac colored creme polish.  Formula wise this nail polish was wonderful and applied well to my nails.  After two coats "Sparrow Me The Drama" was fully opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this polish for six full days before I noticed any chips!

Overall I am really happy with OPI's "Sparrow Me The Drama."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect and I think it will work all Spring and Summer long!  I'll be wearing this polish a lot more often!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with my nail polishing adventure!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment