Wednesday, September 19, 2018

A England "Anne Boleyn"


Hey all and happy Wednesday!  Today's nail polish is A England's "Anne Boleyn" which is part of their Tudoresque Collection which I knew I needed because I'm a huge history nerd.

"Anne Boleyn" is a pretty Burgundy polish with silver shimmer.  Formula wise this nail polish was awesome and applied perfectly.  After a single coat "Anne Boleyn" was opaque and streak free.  However, as always, I applied a second coat for the photo.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this polish for a full week before my nails grew out and I needed to repaint my nails.

Overall A England's "Anne Boleyn" is absolutely perfect!  There is nothing bad about this polish at all and I cannot wait to wear it again and again!

Make sure you follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment