Saturday, September 22, 2018

Color Club "Enchanted"


Hi all and happy Saturday!  The sun is out and despite it being the first day of Fall, someone forgot to tell the South.  So it still feels like Summer.  But anyways, today's nail polish is color Club's "Enchanted."

"Enchanted" is a silver holo.  I think it looks more shimmer than a true holographic polish but it is rather pretty.  The formula of "Enchanted" was good and it applied well.  After two coats the nail polish was entirely opaque and only had one or two streak marks which were mostly shimmer related.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Enchanted" for four days.

Overall I am happy with Color Club's "Enchanted."  The polish is really pretty and is a great addition to my collection!  I'll be wearing it often, especially when I want a fun shiny bright look!

Make sure you follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolised12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment