Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Lacquer Lust "Fabergé"


Hey guys and happy Wednesday!  Today's nail polish is Lacquer Lust's "Fabergé" which I got in a mystery box from Live. Love. Polish.  This is the first time I've tried a Lacquer Lust polish and I am really excited!

"Fabergé" is a lovely dusty lilac colored polish with silver shimmer and purple and white miniature glitter.  The formula of "Fabergé" was perfect, just thick enough to catch the glitter but still easy to apply to my nail in nice even coats.  After two coats the polish was not quite opaque because I used sheer coats.  I added a third coat and it looked perfect!  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Fabergé" for four days before I had some minor tip wear.

Overall I am in love with Lacquer Lust's "Fabergé."  Absolutely everything about this nail polish is wonderful!  I will definitely be wearing it again and looking to buy more polishes by Lacquer Lust!

Make sure you follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish-y!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment