Thursday, September 13, 2018

Sinful Colors "Ciao Bella"


Hello everyone and happy Thursday!  North Carolina counties to be in the line of fire for hurricane Florence so we'll see what happens.  (Here's hoping everyone stays safe out here!)  Without further ado, today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "Ciao Bella."

"Ciao Bella" is a gorgeous royal blue polish with bright blue shimmer.  The formula of "Ciao Bella" was great and easy to apply.  After two coats the polish was entirely opaque with no visible streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Ciao Bella" for four days before I noticed a few minor tip chips.

Overall I am pleased with Sinful Colors "Ciao Bella."  The color is stunning and is great for Summer and Autumn!  I have been enjoying wearing this polish so much and plan to wear it until the bottle runs out!

Be sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with my nail polish adventure!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment