Monday, September 17, 2018

Illimité "Estranged Lovers"


Hey everyone! I hope you all have survived Monday!  Today's nail polish is Illimité's "Estranged Lovers."  Illimité is a brand of nail polish I purchased Live. Love. Polish. which is a website that sells nail polish and nail care items.

"Estranged Lovers" is purple in the bottle but actually a gorgeous emerald green color on my nails and the chrome shift is fabulous, however the coloring didn't transfer very well in photos!  Formula wise this nail polish was the tiniest bit watery but applied really well.  After two coats "Estranged Lovers" was fully opaque and had no visible streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this polish for six days before I noticed some minor tip wear.

Overall I am really pleased with Illimité's "Estranged Lovers."  Everything about this polish is perfect and it looks so stunning on my nails!  I can hardly wait to wear this polish again and again!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment