Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Aquamarine Dupe Post - Round 2


Hello all and happy Tuesday!  Hurricane Florence is creeping her way towards North Carolina and the rain is already endless so here's some blue to continue the rainy trend.  Today's nail polish is actually a comparison of butterLONDON's "Poole," and OPI's "Mermaid's Tears" and "My Dogsled Is A Hybrid."  Here's how they compare in the bottles:


As you can see they look fairly similar in the bottle but when I began to apply them on my nails it became apparent that OPI's "My Dogsled Is A Hybrid" was darker than the others.  However OPI's "Mermaid's Tears" and butterLONDON's "Poole" are very close to being dupes.  OPI's "Mermaid's Tears" is just the tiniest bit darker than butterLONDON's "Poole."

Overall I was amazed how close OPI's "Mermaid's Tears" and butterLONDON's "Poole"are to each other.  I do like all three polishes but my favorite will always be OPI's "Mermaid's Tears" which was part of a Pirates of the Caribbean collection from nearly a decade ago.  However it has long since retired and you'll have better luck finding butterLONDON's "Poole" or OPI's "MY Dogsled Is A Hybrid."

If you want to know more about butterLONDON's "Poole"OPI's "My Dogsled Is A Hybrid" or OPI's "Mermaid's Tears" then check out some of my previous posts!

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the nail polish adventure!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment