Saturday, September 15, 2018

Essie "Bangle Jangle"


Hello all and happy Saturday!  Hurricane Florence has brought the wind and rain but so far we've been lucky enough to keep our power!  (However the rain is supposed to pummel us all day today.)  Today's nail polish is Essie's "Bangle Jangle" which I have had since 2011!

"Bangle Jangle" is a lovely dusty lilac colored polish.  The formula of "Bangle Jangle" was good and it applied well to my nails.  After two coats, the nail polish was entirely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Bangle Jangle" for six days before I noticed some wear and tear.

Overall I am really thrilled with Essie's "Bangle Jangle."  There is absolutely nothing that I don't love about this nail polish and I plan to continue to wear it often!

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolsihed12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment