Saturday, September 8, 2018

Rose Nail Art


Hello all and happy Saturday!  Today's ail polish is actually some fun and simple rose nail art!  This is the first nail art I have done that I have truly loved!  I pretty much just watched my nails the entire time I wore this look!  To create this fun look I selected these polishes:

Sinful Colors "Festival Fairy", Sally Hansen Extreme Wear "Razz-berry", Essie "Pink About It", China Glaze "Hey Sailor" and Pacifica "Sea Monster."

First I applied two coats of Sinful Colors "Festival Fairy" to my nails so they looked like this:


Next I pulled out my Bundle Monster mat and swirled drops of the pink and red polish together to create rose blobs on my nails.  The mat looked like this:


To create the blobs I used my Bundle Monster nail art tools.  The tools came in a back and one end is a brush and the other a dotting tool.  I used the dotting tool ends:


After that I added some green leaves using Pacifica's "Sea Monster" and my nails were complete!  The look is so adorable:


If you want to know more about Sinful Colors "Festival Fairy" or China Glaze's "Hey Sailor" check out my previous posts.

Overall I am in love with how these freehand nails came out!  I got a ton of compliments and they looked like they took a lot more time than they did!  I plan on trying this look out again with different colored flowers!

Make sure you follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment