Sunday, September 9, 2018

Bundle Monster Color "Peridot"


Hi guys and happy Sunday.  Hurricane Florence is slowly creeping towards here on the east coast so I decided to go with a rainy day nail color!  Today's nail polish is Bundle Monster Color's "Peridot" which can be used as a stamping polish!

"Peridot" is an absolutely gorgeous silver and green iridescent shimmer.  Formula wise this polish was very thick, which works well for stamping but not so much for wearing on the entire nail.  After only a single coat "Peridot" was entirely opaque but with a few streak marks.  However as usual I did apply a second coat to test the wear time out.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Peridot" for three days before there were noticeable tip chips.  Also when I removed "Peridot" I had a lot of green staining!

Overall I have mixed feelings on Bundle Monster Color's "Peridot."  I adore the color and it works fantastic for stamping but the thick application and staining are definite downsides.  That being said I'll continue to stamp designs but not wear "Peridot" as a stand alone polish.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment