Saturday, September 1, 2018

Sephora Formula X "Kaleidoscope"


Hey guys!  It has been a super busy Saturday here!  But without further ado, today's nail polish is Sephora Formula X's "Kaleidoscope."  Formula X is a retired brand that used to be sold exclusively at Sephora stores - it replaced their original Sephora by OPI line.  It was discontinued a few years ago so unfortunately you probably won't be able to get your hands on this polish anymore.

"Kaleidoscope" is a really pretty purple and blue iridescent shimmer.  The formula of "Kaleidoscope" was great and it applied with ease.  Since it is an iridescent polish it is mean to be worn as a top coat so I decided to test it out over some colored polishes.


The first polish I decided to test with "Kaleidoscope" was Pupa's "400."  This combination was pretty and would be easy to wear with a variety of clothes.


The second polish I tried out with "Kaleidoscope" was Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Mint Sorbet."  This combination reminded me of a mermaid tale!

If you want to know more about Pupa's "400" or Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Mint Sorbet" check out my posts from earlier this year!

Overall I really like Sephora Formula X's "Kaleidoscope."  This iridescent shimmer is fantastic and would pair well with just about any polish in my collection.  I can't wait to try it out over additional polishes!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolshed12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment