Friday, October 5, 2018

Sally Hansen Extreme Wear "Razz-berry"


Hello all and welcome to the weekend!  It is still October so it's another pink polish to honor Breast Cancer Awareness Month!  Today's nail polish is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Razz-berry."

"Razz-berry" is a hot pink creme polish.  The formula of "Razz-berry" was really nice and applied well.  After two coats the polish was fully opaque and with no streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Razz-berry" for four days before I noticed some chips.

Overall I quite like Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Razz-berry."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I will definitely be wearing it again and again!  It's like the perfect shade of Barbie pink!

Be sure you follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to see all things nails all the time!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment