Thursday, October 25, 2018

Sephora by OPI "I'm Wired"


Hey guys and happy almost Friday!  (We've nearly made it!)  It is still October for a few more days which means the pink nail polish keeps going!  So that means today's nail polish is Sephora by OPI's "I'm Wired" from a mini set that looks like this:


"I'm Wired" is a lovely fuchsia colored polish.  The formula of this nail polish was good and applied with ease.  After two coats "I'm Wired" was entirely opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "I'm Wired" for five full days before there were a few small chips.

Overall I am happy with Sephora by OPI's "I'm Wired."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect and I can't wait to wear it again soon!

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish adventures!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment