Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Ciaté "Amazing Gracie"


Hey all and happy Tuesday!  Today has been less than amazing but here's to nails brightening up my day!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Ciaté's "Amazing Gracie" which was part of their 2013 Advent Calendar.  The calendar looks like this:


"Amazing Gracie" is a really pretty baby pink polish that is perfect for a demure look.  Formula wise this polish was great and applied well to my nails.  After two coats, "Amazing Gracie" was not opaque and very streaky.  I gave a third coat a try to see if it helped and while it did make "Amazing Gracie" more opaque it still didn't look the best.  In terms of chipping I was able to wear this nail polish for two days before it began to chip off.

Overall I am a bit disappointed by Ciaté's "Amazing Gracie."  I wanted to love it more than I actually did.  I have several similarly colored polishes that I think look better on my nails so chances are this one won't be in my collection for long.

Be sure to follow along on Instagram ad Twitter too @PerfPolished12 for more nail polish adventures!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment