Monday, October 1, 2018

Bundle Monster Color "Restless Dahlia"


Hi all!  I hope everyone had a nice Monday!  Since October has started that means so has the pink nail polish in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Today's nail polish is Bundle Monster Colors "Restless Dahlia" which is a stamping polish.

"Restless Dahlia" is a really lovely pastel coral colored polish.  The formula of this nail polish was slightly watery and if I had not wiped the brush off it would have flooded my nail beds.  After two coats, "Restless Dahlia" was entirely opaque with no streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this polish for four days before there were a few chips.

Overall despite the watery formula I really like Bundle Monster Colors "Restless Dahlia."  The color is gorgeous and it stamps very well!  I have plans to continue to wear and stamp with this polish until the bottle runs out!

If you want to see how well "Restless" Dahlia" stamps check out my Floral Nails from earlier this Summer!

Make sure you follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nails!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment