Friday, January 21, 2022

Anchor & Heart Lacquer "You Had Me At Jell-O (Shots)"

Hello everyone and happy Friday!  (Who else is ready for the weekend?)  Today's nail polish is Anchor & heart Lacquer's "You Had Me At Jell-O (Shots)."  I purchased this polish from Polish Pick-Up in either 2020 or 2021 and it's perfect for the weekend of snow we're about to have!  Here's how this gorgeous glitter looks in the bottle:

"You Had Me At Jell-O (Shots)" is a stunning glitter that features a variety of glitter sizes in pink, green, gold and silver.  I have no nail polish like this in my collection at all and it is so unique!  "You Had Me At Jell-O (Shots)" can be built up to wear on its own or it can be worn as a top coat over a creme.  Just look at this gorgeous glitter up close:

Overall I am super happy with Anchor & Heart Lacquer's "You Had Me At Jell-O (Shot)" - everything from the unique glitter to the name is fabulous!  I loved wearing this polish solo but I am excited to try it out as a top coat soon!

Keep up with the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment