Sunday, January 23, 2022

Pahlish "Slytherin"

Hello all and happy Sunday!  Today's nail polish is Pahlish's "Slytherin" from their Harry Potter collection.  Now I was super thrilled to grab this polish because my Hogwarts house is Slytherin but also just look at how gorgeous this color is:

"Slytherin" is a stunning deep green with gold flakies - the photos literally do not do this nail polish justice!  The formula of "Slytherin" is perfect and it applied so easily to my nails.  "Slytherin" is also a single coat nail polish, which is always a perk!  Look at at all the flakies up close:

Overall I am thoroughly in love with Pahlish's "Slytherin."  Everything about "Slytherin" is perfect and I cannot wait to wear this polish a lot more often!

Keep up with all things nail polish by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment