Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Mani x Me November 2020 Box

Hello everyone - here's the third and final post for the day in my effort to catch up.  Today's post features Maniology Mani x Me's November 2020 Box.  This is a monthly subscription box - each box includes two stamping polishes, two stamping plates and an extra nail item.  This month's is Snow Day, which is perfect for Winter!  Here are the nail polishes I received this month:

Maniology's "Fleece" and "Frigid:

This month's polishes are a "Fleece" which is a gorgeous silver shimmer and "Frigid" which is a blurple creme.  These two colors are so pretty and are perfect for snowflake scenes.

The first place in November's box is MXM043 which has gingerbread people and reindeers!  It is literally so versatile and I cannot wait for Christmas to roll around again!

The second plate is MXM044, which has all things snowflakes and Santa's sleigh!  All these snowflakes will make endless perfect Winter nail art!

This month's extra nail art item are gold nail gems!  And oh my goodness they are stunning!  I cannot wait to come up with a design to use these for!

Once again I am absolutely thrilled with my Maniology Mani x Me subscription box.  Every month when the nail mail arrives I am always impressed with the items and I look forward to what will be in the next one!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12 so you never miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment