Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Mani x Me October 2020 Box

Hello all and happy Wednesday  Today's post is October 2020's Mani x Me Box.  (Still a little behind on posts, but I am catching up slowly!)  The theme this month is Unraveled, which is a perfect Winter theme!  Mani x Me is a subscription box that comes monthly directly to you.  Each box includes two stamping nail polishes, two stamping plates and a surprise nail item!  Here are this month's nail polishes:

Maniology "Crisp" and "Cozy"

Both polishes this month are stunning!  "Crisp" is the perfect army green while "Cozy" is a stunning silver and gold shimmer!  These might be two of my favorite nail polishes that I have received from Maniology this year!  Here are October's stamping plates:

First up is MXM041 which has some gorgeous floral designs that I cannot wait to try out!  Also the houndstooth is absolutely perfect for Autumn and Winter!

The second plate this month is MXM042 which has all things Autumn on it - from coffee and pies to pumpkins and leaves!  It really does make me want to curl up with a good book while the leaves float down outside!

This month's extra nail item is actually a body lotion from Island Soap - and it smells absolutely amazing! Every time I put this lotion on I feel like I am sitting in a hammock in Hawaii.  My hands feels very moisturized after using this lotion and I may need to see if I can order a larger bottle!

Overall I am still thrilled by Maniology's Mani x Me Boxes.  I always look forward to the nail mail and I have yet to receive any duplicates, which is super refreshing!  I can't wait for next month's box!

Follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment