Sunday, January 23, 2022

Mani x Me March 2021 Box

Hi all - I'm stilling trying to catch up on my black log so there's a second blog for the day!  So without further ado, today's second post feature's Maniology's Mani x Me Box from March 2021.  Each month the box has a different theme, this month's is Sultry & Sweet.  Here are March's nail polishes:

"Lace" and "Leather"

This month's box had a surprise - a non-stamping polish!  "Lace" is a sheer black nail polish that looks really nice for layering designs.  "Leather" is a deep red stamping polish - though the color does not show up well on camera.  Here is the first stamping plate:

MXM051 is such s sweet plate that features loads of delicate lace designs.  I cannot wait to try this plate out!  Here is the second plate for this month:

MXM052 definitely goes for the sultry side of this month's theme.  The designs are unique but not really my taste, though I'm sure I will use the plate for a future design.  The surprise extra this month is unexpectedly another stamping plate!  Here is the third plate for this month:

The third plate this month is my absolute favorite - it has the most gorgeous designs!  These lace patterns are perfect for Springtime or formula events (assuming we ever get those back!)

Overall March's Mani x Me Box has been just as wonderful as all the previous boxes.  I continue to be amazed by all the new polishes and plates - they have yet to send a duplicate!

Make sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment